So are you an independent subcontractor? Terpin grew up in a conservative family in the Midwest but leans more towards the liberal side of politics now. This is pretty helpful in seeing various view points. Does it matter what frame of reference his viewpoints take? Simply, yes.
Michel Terpin‘s Summarized Comments Based on Recent Interview
- A good leader is one who embraces teamwork. A good leader should be listening and wise to make well-informed decisions. Similarly, excellent decision-making and managerial skills are crucial for any good leader.
- Michel will accept payments via PayPal and any other payment options such as Payoneer or Skrill.
- Yes. He can learn AP style.
- Yes. His media promotion publishers have written in the past for companies such as Livingston Research. They are willing and ready to write articles, academic essays, research papers, commentaries, reviews, application letters, resumes, and personal statements on Michel’s latest endeavors.
4) Most of their writing has been for academic or personal purposes. They have written research papers for an MA and a BS as well as some creative writing throughout their coursework. They have also written for Michel’s personal blog: laughlistenlove.blogspot.com, it has most recently been used to update family and friends on his travels through Argentina and Brazil. They have also done some research that was presented in video form. http://visionsofstudents.org is the collaborative project.
Michel’s son’s personal final project: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dof-D5KWIPc. And a small “what’s the big idea” piece: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dof-D5KWIPc.
Michel’s media experts are even willing to do a variety of writing, including anything from personal opinions, DIY or experience pieces on a variety of topics (hiking, biking, running, fitness, health, food, etc.), reviews, and research. They’re not exactly sure what any new drag race blog is looking for but are open and flexible to a wide variety of topics.
Thank you, Michel will work on this this week. Could one ask who he would be writing for and a little more about his blog and what you expect of him as a writer: Hours, compensation, etc? You’ll have to wait.